Saturday, November 27, 2010

The Tree is up!


I'm super excited about Christmas this year. Its the first year that Leo is aware of what is going on. He's loved all the lights and trees in the stores we took the evening last night and set up our tree. Leo helped by putting all the penguin bulbs on the tree so they are all on the bottom branches. I'm kind of a crazy parent and decide to keep Leo up late on Thanksgiving so we could hit walmart at midnight.(okay Leo decided he didn't want to go to bed so we went as a family) Can't say it was the most fun I've ever had but Leo was so cute. I had him on my shoulders trying to make our way through the crowds all off the sudden I'm hearing him sing Jingle Bells. It was the sweets thing I've ever heard. So now I'm crying as we walk through Walmart. Silly thing is I only found two things I wanted and after looking at the lines. We put it back and left. I can't wait to take Leo to see Santa this year and Christmas morning is going to be so wonderful watching the wonder in Leo's eyes. So bring on the holidays!

No comments:

Post a Comment