Sunday, January 31, 2010

Catching up!

Leo's Birthday Party with friends. So I finally got my pictures put on CD's so that I can add them to the blog. Sad to say but that means that I still haven't said much about Leo's Birthday. I'm that far behind. We invited a few friends over to help celebrate and the boys had a blast playing in Leo's room. We have turned Leo's swimming pool into a ball pit. What else do you do with a swimming pool during winter in Nebraska. I had trouble getting a good shot of all the boys. In the picture with Leo are Angus (a NICU friend) and Brenden(baby of Nurse Katie). Brenden didn't have time for pictures there was so many balls to toss about.






Leo's awesome Birthday outfit is made by our friend Jessica. She searched high and low to find Curious George fabric for his hat and shirt. Didn't they turn out awesome. Jessica has her own Etsy shop, I love her shirts. Right now she is selling valentine shirts. http://www.etsy.com/view_listing.php?listing_id=38794314



Okay so I can't figure out how to rotate this picture but here is Leo's second birthday cake. He was so excited to see George on the cake. And we now own the movie where this scene is from. (Thank-you Gmam and Papa this movie is what I used my Christmas money for. Love you Leo)



1 comment: