Sunday, October 18, 2009

Leo is almost two!

Well I know that you all know that Leo is almost two. I'm just trying to get myself to believe it. Time goes by so fast. It seems hard to believe that he's walking and trying so hard to talk. His favorite words are Hi! with this super cute wave every time he enters a room and the never ending "what's that".
I had to take Leo to the Dr again on Friday, I could tell that his ear infection hadn't really went away with his last antibiotics. So now we have a new antibiotic. Leo's nurses all thought he was there for his two year check-up I laughed and said "Well our next visit was suppose to be for his well baby but Leo just missed you guys I guess." They got a kick out of that and told him it was okay to stay away. He's already in a lot better mood and sleeping better (midnight to 4 am). Can't wait until he's healthy and sleeps from 9:30 to 7 am.
Leo got to direct the music during Sunday School today and I guess he was awesome at it and had a blast. The use a rather large baton with ribbons on it. And Leo was real good at keeping time. Leo also discovered his piggy bank this weekend. I can't tell you how many times he's emptied it only to sit quietly and put them all back in. Just warning you if you come into the house with change Leo may hide it from you in his piggy bank. My purse is ten pounds lighter so I think I should thank him. Well he's starting to melt down so it must be time for me to put him to bed. I'm excited its before midnight for the first time in over a week.

1 comment:

  1. I just found your blog and its so cute !Leo is a cutie pie! You are so blessed :)
    If you would like come check out my blog and enter my current giveaway at littlemissheirlooms.blogspot.com
    I hope you decided to follow me because I try to bring my readers a new and AMAZING giveaway every Monday!
    Xo
    Priscila

    ReplyDelete