Wednesday, January 30, 2013

Fundraisers for Liviana & Giovanni

I'm dusting off my blog to help a friend.   I'm not sure where to start with the Price Family's story so I'm going to pirate Amy's heading for her blog at  http://livianasjourney.blogspot.com/.    Please check out her blog for the full story.


Giovanni has been able to be part of a life saving clinical trial in Italy.   Amy, Giovanni and his baby sister will be traveling to Italy again  for follow up doctor visits.    Brad will be staying with Livi and the family's two oldest children here in the states.  As I have a "million dollar baby" of my own I know how medical expenses can weigh on a family

I recently started selling Lia Sophia Jewelry and I have decided to use this to help the family with their trip to Italy. My heart goes out to this beautiful family and I want to do all I can to help, and I hope you do too.    I'm going to run my fundraising event in a three prong attack.   First,  I will be hosting an online catalog  party were you can order at my website, www.liasophia.com/rebeccaschmelzer and I will donate 15% of the sales to the family.  Party will be from Jan 30th -Feb 8th, for delievery of jewelry before Valentines day.   The second thing I will do is anyone that books a show in February or March and states they want to help the family I will donate 15% from those shows too.    Catalog and home shows!  And the third part, which is my favorite,    I'm hosting a raffle.   I will be selling 100 tickets at $20 a piece.    The winner gets to order $1000 in Lia Sophia jewelry.  I will use random.org to choose the winner.   I'm also going to pull two more winners that will get to pick anything in the catalog that is $100 or less as their prize.   The family will get $1000.  I'm so excited to be able to host this raffle for them.    I've been thinking about the process  for the raffle. Payments can be sent through paypal as donations  (rebecca1217@msn.com ) or  you  can send checks to Rebecca Schmelzer at 6635 Evans St Omaha Ne 68104.   I will make a spreadsheet and update it with name and raffle number and post on my blog.    That way you will know your  raffle numbers and that I have received your payment.  I'm also aware that we may have more than 100 people who want to participate.  If that is the case I will open a second raffle with the same prizes.   I want to keep the odds of winning as high as I can.  

No comments:

Post a Comment