Saturday, November 7, 2009

Diaper Swap

Leo is sleeping in this morning so I thought I'd take the time to update my blog, I'm way behind on this post. I recently was part of a diaper swap hosted by Megan from http://www.newlywednewlybred.com/. This was a ton of fun, once we signed up Megan gave our info to a mommy and we got the information to a different mommy so it was a total surprise who was shopping for you. We were suppose to have our post up a couple of weeks ago but I ran into a small problem. You see Leo woke up from his nap as I was uploading pictures from our camera to the computer. I brought him out the living room where I was working, sat him down and went to get a sippy of milk for him. I'm on my way back when I hear a thud and Leo starts to scream. He tried to follow and tripped on all the cords coming from the camera. In the process we broke the cord to charge the laptop. And the camera so I can no longer just up load pictures to the laptop. I have to take them in and have them put on disk now. This has been on my to do list for a couple of weeks.
I finally had time so here are the pictures of the awesome swap gift from Melanie Judson her blog is at http://smjudson.blogspot.com/ I think this is the first time I have ever gotten mail from Canada. Melanie got me diaper liners, and a Bum genius diaper.This is the first diaper in our stash with Velcro. I love how easy the Velcro is, Leo hasn't started to take it off himself yet but I'm sure that will be just around the corner. He's starting with removing his socks and shoes. Leo can be a bit of a monkey, as you can tell from the pictures.


He didn't want to stay in one place so I could get a good one of the diaper on him. I put all of the photo shoot on here so you can see what a little ham we have at our house.












I had so much fun with this swap. Check out the awesome diaper cover I found for Cindy and her son Reid. http://justrmonsters.blogspot.com/2009/10/diaper-swap-fun.html I think Cindy loves the sock monkey print as much as I do. Can't wait to be apart of another diaper swap. I'm really not sure whats more fun shopping or receiving.



No comments:

Post a Comment